The Quirky Ladies is a group of eclectic (and dare I say quirky?) ladies who are passionate about writing romantic fiction. All types of romantic fiction...paranormal, fantasy, historical, erotic and contemporary. Bring it on!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Four Star Review!


Happy dancing because RULING EDEN got a Four Star review in RT Book Reviews magazine. I arrived at the RT convention in Columbus to my copy of the June magazine with the featured review. Gail Pruszkowski calls it "a satisfyingly magical story." Given my recent contract for the sequel, Surviving Eden, this news made my day and the entire Romantic Times convention for me. Just thought I'd share.
Michelle

3 comments:

Penny Watson said...

yay, Michelle!

Dalton Diaz said...

Debut book gets 4 stars from RT. You Rock!!!!

Ella Drake said...

Congrats! And well deserved!