The Quirky Ladies is a group of eclectic (and dare I say quirky?) ladies who are passionate about writing romantic fiction. All types of romantic fiction...paranormal, fantasy, historical, erotic and contemporary. Bring it on!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Check Out This Great Article!


Check out this great article by Eileen Dreyer (title: I write romance novels--so what?) about writing romance. I love this quote....

"...when I read a romance, I can return to that moment in a blooming relationship when I could be perfectly selfish, when nothing existed but my lover..."

Viva romance!

3 comments:

Isabel Roman said...

I read that yesterday, it's a great article! Some of the comments needed to be deleted, but I also have anger management issues with stupidity. But the article itself was fabulous.

Michelle Picard said...

I loved this article. My husband sent it to me the other day, the sweetie.

Dalton Diaz said...

Article is great, comments are mostly great. Millionaires? That's seriously dillusional, and reeks of someone looking to justify pirating books.